Child Support Lawyer in Lakeland, FL & Tampa, FL
Your child support lawyer from The Law Offices of Peddy, P.A. will help you to resolve your child support claim successfully in Lakeland, FL, Tampa, FL, and the nearby areas. If you have been having a difficult time getting your child support payments, you can trust that our law office is here to help. We can provide you with the effective and focused representation you need to get the best outcome with your child support case. Trust that, as your child support attorney, we will help you get the monetary support you need to help take care of your children.
Effective Child Support Legal Services
Trust that our skilled and knowledgeable attorneys will provide diligent and compassionate guidance as you navigate the challenges of the legal system. We will explain your options and help you to understand what rights are available to you. Our experienced attorneys are committed to fighting for your rights so that your children can receive the financial support they deserve. We assist both custodial and noncustodial parents in Florida in getting the best outcome for their children.
When you choose our law office for help with your child support claim, you can feel confident knowing that you are getting the best legal representation available. We consider the needs of parents and children to help you get the support you deserve.
Contact The Law Offices of Peddy, P.A., to request legal services from a child custody lawyer by calling us at (863) 646-1421.
- Divorce – Dissolution of Marriage
- Child Custody – Visitation
- Parenting Plan – Timesharing
- Child Support
- Paternity Issues
- Equitable Distribution of Marital Property and Assets
- Division of Marital Property and Assets
- Spousal Support – Alimony
- Post Judgment Modifications
- Adoption by a Relative
- Domestic injunctions
- Geographical Child Relocations
- & all other family law issues.
- Criminal Traffic Defense
- DUI Defense
- Felony Charge Criminal Defense
- Misdemeanor Charge Criminal Defense
- White Collar Crime Defense
- Drug Charge Defense
- Possession & Trafficking
- Production of Drugs
- Juvenile Crime Defense
- Domestic Violence Defense
- Assault and Battery Defense
- Aggravated Assault
- Assault Bodily Harm
- Assault with a Weapon
- Violation of Probation Defense